When we talk about root access apps without connecting the PC, then SuperSU is one of them. Using this app, you need not take permission to control other devices that have been installed on your personal computer. One more best option in SuperSu is to take a management tool and open source administration for Many android devices. There are many critical features of SuperSu, but some best features are Ghost mode, Wake on Prompt, Complete unroot, Superuser access logging and prompt and many more. You need this android device for your mobile; you can download it from his official website. This android device is free for users.
What is SuperSU
SuperSU Download is an incredibly popular root only application that functions as a security feature for your root Android device. It is a frame of security to manage permissions for apps. There is also the benefit of managing which apps are allowed to be part of the system as well as which aren’t. In case there is any danger of harm to taking in various apps into the system after rooting, SuperSU Root only app is responsible to keep them out of the limits. There is no way for any app to go over the boundaries, and would be able to pull you into a disadvantageous situation that the root’s limitations.
Let’s begin discussing what the purpose that SuperSU Pro is to help keep your root Android in good health. As you are probably aware that rooting is the only method of getting over the limitations put in place by the manufacturers. While they are there for security reasons however, in the majority of instances, they are obstacles to fully utilizing the potential of devices. In that scenario rooting is the best escape from the device, by granting superuser rights. In this case, Download SuperSU Root is essential to ensure rights are properly and controlled.
SuperSU Features and Functions
- The Superuser Access prompt screen-based notice of the date, and superuser authority is mandatory
- Wake at the right time
- Superuser access logs as a detailed record of the applications that attempted to gain access to superuser permissions
- Superuser access notifications that allow you to be an app notified that is waiting for permissions from the superuser
- Perform unrooting temporarily and then permanently
- Deep process detection feature
- Per-app notification configuration that allows for every app that is in the app
- Recovery mode functions
- Feature as Convert to /system app
- It runs in Ghost mode and more.
Pros and Cons of SuperSU APK Download
Download SuperSU Root offers a number of benefits for your device. It actually becomes the security system of your device’s system, while being the most supported of every aspect. This is why we have laid the benefits and drawbacks of SuperSU application to be able to see in a single glance.
- Powerful application available for free download
- It is possible to deny or allow this app permission
- Controlling all the apps that are used by Android system.
- Make sure the system is secure
- Improves functionality by having proper control over all apps that are rooted after the root
- Awe-inspiring and all-comfortable UI
In addition, you’ll receive alerts every time an application attempts to grant superuser access to themselves. This means that every time you have the option of granting superuser access to any app which include roo-only. You might simply deny permissions to superusers in the event that you feel you’re not safe using the app you’ve installed. Also, if you’d like to, there’s a second option for “Remember” and make sure Superuser will never ask for the permissions of those who have them already.
While there’s plenty to be said about its benefits, we don’t discover anything that causes us to be unsatisfied working on SuperSU download. In reality the download, SuperSU Root can do exactly the purpose it was designed to. Instead of its frequently operating in the ghost mode, which is its background, there’s nothing to complain about as being a drawback.
What is more in SuperSU Pro Version?
- Advanced per-app logging configurations.
- Grant or deny permission for a certain time period set.
- Offering PIN protection.
- Offers OTA survival mode.
- Per-app PIN protection to ensure more security for each individual app.
- Full color-coded command logging information as displays input/output and more.
- User override on per-app basis.
- Auto-deny countdown adjustments.
Before we begin the process of installing SuperSu and putting it in We may want to remind you that rooted your device will void the warranty for your device. In addition If the procedure isn’t performed with care, you could lose information from your device and in the worst case is that it could brick your device. This scenario can, however be avoided if normal diligence is followed when taking the procedures.
- You can enable OEM unlocking. This will unlock the bootloader on the phone.
- It is necessary to also download TWRP Recovery on your Android device.
- Be sure to make an archive of your data prior to installation of SuperSU to the Android device. To do this,
- You’ll be guided by our guide on how to backup Android phones.
- Make sure you enable USB debugging on your device.
- Also, Install ADB Drivers on the PC.
Download Latest Version SuperSU ZIP
Download the most recent SuperSU ZIP. (SuperSU Pro Zip). Flashable Super SU zip and apk files are compatible with Android Kitkat, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Android Nougat, Android Oreo, Android Pie, Android 10, and Android 11.
|SuperSU v2.82 SR5 (Recommended)||Download|
|SuperSU v2.82 Stable||Download|
Download SuperSU APK
Download SuperSU pro apk, SuperSU zip latest from above.
|SuperSU v2.82 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.79 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.78 APK||Download|
|SuperSU v2.76 APK||Download|
How to Install SuperSU On Android with TWRP Recovery
- The first step is to download SuperSU APK and the ZIP files for Android to root your device.
- Transfer your SuperSu.zip archive to the main memory of your device.
- Switch off the device, then boot your phone to recovery by pressing the ” Volume Down + Power” button at the same time. (In some devices, you is able to open the menu for recovery by pressing”Volume UP + Power” button) ” Volume UP + Power”button). Or, you can follow the ADB command to reboot your device into TWRP recovery mode
ADB restart recovery
- On the TWRP Recovery menu, click on the INSTALL button.
- Then, navigate to the files, and then choose that Flashable ZIP file. Now, swipe to install SuperSU on Android.
- After the installation has successfully completed, you can reboot the system.
- To determine the root status For checking the root status, visit Google Play and download the Root Checker application to verify the root status. If the Root Checker app displays root access, this means your device is successfully rooted.
In the end, have fun and explore features that were unavailable before.
How to check if your device has root?
Download a simple app called ‘Root checker’ from the Google Play store by clicking below:
If you are facing trouble installing on your device or sometimes SuperSu not working on your mobile. You can’t access this android device facing trouble to access root. You need not worry about this device. There are many SuperSu alternatives available, and you can install other alternative options to access the same feature that is also given by SuperSu software. Today We will discuss the best alternative to Supersu that can help you access the same feature that SuperSu gives.
List of Most Popular and Best SuperSu Alternative to Manage Root Access on Your Android Device
Today, we share with you the best SuperSu alternative to access root for your android smartphone. So check out these best android applications and enjoy the features of the SuperSU app without wasting your valuable time.
If you are looking for the best SuperSu alternative that is easy to manage and runs faster than superSU, Kingoroot is one of the best options for you. This app roots your android mobile device within minutes. Some mobile devices lock the bootloader. If you want to use this app, you must first unlock your bootloader, then use this app. Many smartphone companies like Redmi, LG, Samsung, Lenovo and many other companies have high-security features, but you can easily root this smartphone by using the Kingoroot app.
#2. Root Booster
Root Booster is excellent if you want your mobile device to run more smoothly without lag and want good battery life. This app provides you easy to manage settings that give you the best results. This android application interface is easy to understand. You can quickly apply these settings for your mobile devices with the best speed boost. This app provides you with the best setting and is one of the best choices for SuperSU.
#3. Kingo Root Checker
Kingo Root Checker is the best tool for check your android device root is accessible or not. This application helps you identify and check the configuration and give you proper root access on your android smartphone device. This application also tells you about your mobile version and model. Remember, one important thing about this application doesn’t change any system files. This app provides you with system root information so that you know your devices well.
#4 BusyBox Pro
If you are frustrated with your system application and want to get rid of them, then BusyBox Pro is one of the best options for you. This app is easy to install and uninstall all services you did not want to delete from your mobile devices. This App is based on Linux commands, so you can run and execute Linux commands with BusyBox Pro. This is an advanced application that will give you security while using the internet on your smartphone.
#5 Super User
If you want to get rid of some annoying applications on your smartphone device? Then SuperUser is an excellent option for you. This tool provides you with a complete privileged root activity on your device. You can easily install and uninstall applications for root without deleting any app. If you want to allow this app your root privilege, then this app automatically gives permission to install and remove any apps on your mobile device.
If you want easy access to root any android phone without a personal computer, Magisk is the best option. Using this app doesn’t need to worry about the android version. It will work on any version. It would be best if you unlocked your bootloader to access and install this app on your smartphone for using this app. When you install this app, then you also control root authority for the third-party apps. When we talk about the best speciality of this app, then you can manage your smartphone with the google play service without any problem. Therefore is the best alternative for SuperSU.
#7 One Click Root
If you want a fast, secure, easy root procedure for your smartphone device, Then One Click root is a great option for you. Using this app, you can boost your battery and mobile speed and block ads in any app. You need not worry about privacy because this app ensures everything related to security. In my words, if you want the best alternative to SuperSU, then One Click root is the best option for root access.
#8 Root Checker Pro
This android application helps to check whether your smartphone device is rooted or not. This app is very simple to use. You can easily install this app and check the initiation of the tool. You can also check device information and device android version. All this information get using this android application.
SuperSu is one of the best root access applications for your android smartphone. Check all these alternative options if you have any problem using supersu or your device doesn’t support SuperSu. These all SuperSu alternative options are best and easy to install and manage. If you know more about root access tools that are not given in this list, kindly comment. We will add other SuperSu alternatives also.