The lbp6230dw printer is a one-function and extremely stylish printer. The printer is renowned for its fast photo printing. It is easy to connect the printer with your smartphone and then take printing out quickly. This printer is fast and lets you print out documents in semi-gloss and glossy pages of high quality. It is compatible to work with Windows, Mac as well as Phone devices.
Configuring Canon the lbp6230dw printer
- Place the printer on an even surface
- Remove the tape used to wrap the box from the box.
- Take the printer out of the box and store it on a dry and dry surface
- Take off the cartridge that contains ink.
- Make sure you check on the inside of the container for power cable, USB cable, cassette paper and driver CD
- Take off the plastic wrapper from the printer
- Access the ink access door of the Canon printer.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the printer
- Remove all clips and tapes from the ink cartridge.
- Install the paper tray onto the printer
- The printer must be connected Canon printer to your power supply (wall outlet) using the power cable
Hit the power button on your printer, and the printer will start working immediately. After the Canon LBP6230DW wireless setup is completed, you must install the Canon printer’s driver of the Canon printer on the corresponding device.
Installation and download of Canon the lbp6230dw
After you have set up your Canon printer, you must install the driver for your printer immediately. The printer will not be able to understand commands of the PC until you have installed the driver on your PC. The driver receives the commands and transmits messages to the printer. If you have a disc drive installed on your PC, you could directly copy the setup file from the driver CD you received along with your printer. However, the majority of modern PCs do not come with disc drives. In those cases, users can install your Canon printer driver on the internet. Follow the instructions below to install the Canon driver installation on your printer:
- Start the browser for web browsing.
- Visit Canon’s website. Canon website (or go to the link provided in the Canon printer set-up manual)
- Find Canon the driver for the printer lbp6230dw
- Click the download button near the driver installation
- You must wait until the download process of the driver
- Open the downloads on your PC folder on your PC.
- Run your Canon printer driver setup. Canon printer driver configuration
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Then click on the connection then type
- Press OK to confirm the selection.
- After you have completed the Canon driver installation, you can print a test printout.
Connecting Canon LBP6230DW the printer with Wi-Fi
The Canon printer comes with an option for printing via Wi-Fi so that the user can print without a data connection. This is an excellent technique when printing printouts using a mobile device. It is easy to access the Wi-Fi connection on both devices and then take prints. Here are the steps to follow for Canon LBP6230dw Wi-Fi settings.
- Make sure you turn on your Canon LBP6230dw printer.
- Click on the Control Panel
- Click the arrow to go to Wi-Fi settings
- Click OK on the Wi-Fi setting page.
- Tap the OK button again.
- Choose the Wi-Fi option
- Your Canon printer will likely begin to search for available devices
- Choose the model of your device
- Enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Go through the printers and scanners tab on your PC.
Choose the Add Device option and then select Canon LBP6230DW in the list. Press OK, and then give the print command. You can print out the pages of your documents, and also photographs.
Instructions for printing using Canon lbp6230. Canon
- Print from the printer connected to the network
- Make sure to connect your gadget (computer) with the network.
- Check to see if you have pages on your paper input tray.
- Navigate to your control panel and choose Wi-Fi options.
- Press OK to confirm the selection.
- Select WPS as your connection
- Click the OK button.
Then, you can print on your computer and then select the Canon printing device from the drop-down list. When the printer has received the request, it will begin the printing process of documents.