Bluetooth is decreasing to make a smaller contribution to data transfer between devices. The idea of sharing data between devices is now turning out to be too old-fashioned technology that is being replaced by different methods of data transmission that are faster and more efficient.
On the other hand, in reality, Bluetooth plays a significant role in wireless headphones, wireless controllers, speakers, and other devices that require Bluetooth connectivity to start.
With many wireless devices that are able to use Bluetooth in your Windows 10, things may become a bit overwhelming, and there needs to be a way to control them in the system.
This article is a must-read guide for managing Bluetooth equipment in Windows 10 PCs. Let’s go through the article and find a variety of ways to keep Bluetooth function under control.
Additionally, read this article: Is the Brother Wireless Printer not printing properly? Here’s the Fix!
A Comprehensive Guide to Manage Bluetooth devices on Windows 10
To access Bluetooth functions on your Windows 10, you must meet certain requirements, such as an up to date driver and connecting/disconnecting Bluetooth devices. This guide will guide you through each step and will provide complete instructions in managing Bluetooth devices.
To enable the Bluetooth functionality in the Windows 10 PC, you should ensure there isn’t any problem with the driver. If there is any issue with the driver, the Bluetooth option will not show up within the setting.
Read Also : How to Fix the Norton Error on Windows 10?
The first step in managing the Bluetooth gadgets installed on the Windows 10 PC is upgrading the driver. If you’d like to solve the driver problem speedily:
- It is necessary to right-click to start.
- Next, you can navigate through the Device Manager section.
- Then, locate and then click the Bluetooth drop-down menu in the list of choices.
- Verify if there are any markings such as a red exclamation point, yellow mark or an arrow down.
- If you are, then you’re ready to select to open the Update driver choice.
To fix the Bluetooth driver problem, You can update the Bluetooth radio’s generic drivers. You can either use Microsoft’s Windows Device Manager tool to update them manually or opt for the best driver updater free to update them automatically.
To install your Bluetooth driver update within Device Manager, you can follow the instructions on the screen to follow. If you are unable to discover any steps, then follow the instructions below to upgrade the Bluetooth driver.
- Click on the Menu at the top of the screen.
- Look for the Device Manager, and then select the results.
- Look up the Device Manager, and then select the results.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth section, then right-click on the adapter.
- The next step is that you must click on it to open the Update driver choice.
- Click to browse your computer to find driver software.
- You must then select the path to the driver you’ve installed, then press Next to finish the update.
- Click Next to finish the update.
- After you have completed these steps, you’re able to continue to connect a brand new Bluetooth device.
How do you connect Bluetooth devices via Settings?
If you’re searching for a method to connect a gadget to your computer through Bluetooth, You can follow these steps to begin.
- Visit the Settings page.
- You must now click on the devices.
- Click the Bluetooth and other devices.
- You can click on the Add Bluetooth or another device option to connect your new device when you are there.
- The next step is that you will need to select the Bluetooth option if you wish to connect additional devices, such as wireless displays as well as speakers.
- After you’ve chosen this option, you must wait for the device to be properly connected and discoverable.
- Then, please wait for it to finish processing, and when the device is in the list, press the button to join.
- You must determine if the PIN on the Bluetooth device matches the one you see within Windows 10’s Bluetooth wizard. Windows 10 Bluetooth wizard.
- After you have entered the PIN, you are able to hit the Connect button and pair the two.
- Then, you can select the Done option.
On the other hand, it is possible to connect to a Bluetooth wireless or audio device simply by jumping into the Action Center.
- Visit the Action Center. (Windows Key + A)
- Select the Connection quick action button.
- You will now find the Bluetooth devices that are able to be found being listed. All you need to do is to select the device you wish to connect to.
How to Unplug Bluetooth Devices Using Settings
If you’d like to unplug the device from Windows 10 Bluetooth, you should do so by following these instructions.
- You’ve arrived at the Settings page.
- Click on the device option.
- Then, click on Bluetooth and other devices.
- After the section has been opened, it is time to choose the device.
- Select the Remove device button.
- And then, press the “Yes” button to confirm that you have disconnected.
When you’ve completed these steps, your device will be removed from your web page. If you want to connect them, you must follow the steps outlined earlier.
Also, read: What is Cpanel? A great guide for using Cpanel for newbies
It’s not uncommon to come across instances where Bluetooth results in a lot of messing around with the system. It can involve chasing through various pairings and troubleshooting, fixing connectivity problems, and installing updates.
Although this is a fact in the use of Bluetooth Bluetooth in Windows PC, knowing how to quickly and effectively fix the problem isn’t an easy task.
All you need to do is follow the basic rules of installing Settings, connect the Bluetooth devices, and search for the Device Manager to check for driver updates and fix any issues. You’ll have to follow these steps to connect and unplug the Bluetooth devices and resolve the issue if Bluetooth doesn’t work on Windows 10.